Food Service Director
Camp Weed & Cerveny Conference Center
Live Oak, Florida
Description: As a Food Service Director (Unit Manager), you will oversee daily food service operations at a Camp/Conference Center after participating in an ARAMARK specific training program.
Duties of this position include:
• Establish and maintain systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing and serving of food and related products
• Coordinate unit forecast and unit accounting process
• Ensure the requirements for appropriate sanitation and safety levels in respective areas
• Supervise unit personnel regarding production, quality and cost control
• Oversee labor scheduling, staffing and employee training
• Conduct inventory and records management audits to comply with ARAMARK,
government and accrediting agency standards
• Other duties as assigned
Employment with ARAMARK is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of all required pre-employment screening checks. Once an offer of employment is made, applicants will be required to undergo various pre-employment screening checks including, but not limited to, criminal background checks. Criminal background check results are reviewed and analyzed in accordance with applicable law and all appropriate factors are considered, including the nature and gravity of the offense(s), the amount of time that has passed since the commission of the offense(s), the relationship between the offense(s) and the job being sought, operating contract requirements and factors required by state law.
• Ideal candidates possess a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Institutions Management, Foods and Nutrition, or other related fields, AND/OR a minimum of three to five years of relevant food service and/or operations management experience.
• Managing and communicating effectively in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is a key factor of this job.
• Ability to take initiative and make decisions based off information provided is an essential capability to be successful in this role.
• Candidate must implement quality control procedures to enhance efficiency in the preparation, presentation and service of food.
• Responsible for responding effectively to changing demands.
• P&L accountability and/or contract-management service experience is preferred.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is required.
Contact: Job posting #13647 http://www.aramark.com/careers/
Church of the Good Shepherd
Description: Seeking full-time organist/choirmaster. Works with vicar and choirs to plan, prepare and present music for Eucharist weekly on Sunday; Evensong quarterly; occasional services as needed and annual Mayse-Turner Festival of Anglican Hymnody. In addition to providing music for Sunday services, duties include weekly rehearsals with adult and youth choirs; assistance with liturgical planning; arranging for supplemental musicians (brass, strings) for festive services. Instrument is historic E.M. Skinner organ (1929) as well as piano for rehearsals.
Contact: Please contact Fr. Jeff Reichmann at email@example.com
Youth Ministry Assistant
Christ Episcopal Church
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Description: The position will report directly to the Director of Youth Ministry with oversight from the Associate Rector for Youth, Young Adults, and Families. The General Responsibility is to provide assistance and functional support for all youth ministry programs as well as be an integral part of the leadership of all youth activities and events at Christ Church.
Contact: Lauren Wainwright firstname.lastname@example.org
Grace Episcopal Church
Orange Park, FL
Description: Grace Episcopal Church is looking for a Sunday Nursery Worker, 9:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. This position will help with children during church. No interaction with infants. Immediate opening. Experience and Diocesan Training helpful, but not required.
Contact: Please contact the Parish Administrator at 904-264-9981.
St. Luke's Episcopal Church
Description: Seeking an experienced part-time keyboardist/organist. Works with rector, choirs/worship teams, and cantor to plan, prepare, and perform 2 exciting, upbeat masses every Sunday and 1 Evening Prayer service on Wednesdays.
Instruments: Yamaha Tyros Workstation (leading contemporary music), Allen Protige 2 manual digital organ with MIDI capabilities, and upright piano.
Service Times: Sunday - 10:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist (English); Santa Misa en Espanol- Domingos 12:00 am (Holy Eucharist in Spanish-Sundays 12:00 am); Noche Familiar - Miercoles 6:45 PM (Family Night- Wednesdays 6:45 PM)
Approx. 8-10 hours a week including planning, rehearsing, and performing duties.
For more information please contact the church office.
Contact: phone: (904) 744-2133
fax: (904) 762-1995
St. John’s Cathedral School and Early Learning Center
330 Market Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
Description: We are currently interviewing qualified candidates for part time teaching positions at The Cathedral School in downtown Jacksonville.
Premier, renovated facility and playground
Opportunities for continuing education
Convenient downtown location with free parking
Minimum requirements for employment include:
Current enrollment in CDA required classes
Current enrollment in AS or BA courses for Early Childhood Education
Completion of required DCF classes (40 hours)
Childcare and classroom experience
Contact: Interested candidates should contact Marlo Hunt at 904-353-4050 to schedule an interview. Current resume is required. http://www.jaxcathedralschool.org/